We wanna see your films! But before you start stuffing that DVD in a jiffy bag, have a quick read of the following points to make sure your film is suitable for the festival.
- Interesting, unusual, independently-made travel documentaries by any means of transport. We are particularly interested in travel outside of the developed world. Shorts and full-length features are welcome.
- Any vintage travel documentaries, regardless of location or means of transport
- Films made by the people who undertook the journey
- We are particularly fond of goofy films with a human touch
- Films made of you on holiday in exotic locations doing adventurous things
- Extreme sports and adrenaline junkie stunts
- Commissioned TV programmes
- Any production made by a film crew or a third party
- Films longer than 70 minutes (give or take)
These aren’t hard and fast rules and we are always open to ideas. So if you think your film fits the bill please fill in the form below. If you prefer to send a DVD by post please email us for the postal address.
We accept submissions all year round and make the selection by the end of December for the following year. You can make a submission at any time by filling in the form below. Any films submitted after 3rd December 2017 will be considered for the UK 2019 festival. We will contact you in January to let you know if your film has been chosen.
The Australian festival shows the same selection as the UK festival the following February. ie. UK 2017 selection will be shown in Australia in Feb 2018.
Fear not, your details will not be shared with a single living soul!